TIME IS NOT JUST GREAT BUT WILL END SOON...

Image
  The time is not just great I know, but it will end soon. Again the virus has entered our lives without knocking, everyone is in fear, what's next, who's next? But you know what, the best medicine is not paracetamol. The best medicine is your strong mentality, to recover from this soon, to be with your loved ones and enjoy again the freedom of being you and to do what you love to do. Your family can't come nearby you to take care of, but they are with you mentally, they are thinking about you every single time.  Your mom is thinking my bacha(my child) will get well soon. Your beloved is praying for your recovery so that they can be with you ASAP. Each and every person is praying for you and want to be with you, this time is making everyone realise how important is you for them and can't afford to lose you. And want you to heal soon and get back with them with laughter to enjoy with and the yummy recipes to try again in this lockdown. My favourites are suffering from th

STOP BEING BECHARI'S

                                 
                         

                           💪STOP BEING BECHARI'S!!!

  The rape cases in our country India are not new, let me tell you a short story from which most of you are not aware this is from the time of Independence. When we got independent and the country was dividing into two at that time 75,000 women were kidnapped and raped and millions of men were harassed than a thought stuck in my mind why didn't our government took any strict action towards it but than a quick response attacked my mind and  said ahh!!! but how will the government save the women when they were not able to save mans of the society?
so, basically the point is about the men's of the society today .They are said to be our protector but are they actually able to protect us or making six pack and show ahh! I m the man of the society are the so called identity of mans???
HOLD ON !!!I am not saying anything wrong  for men ya they are actually super hero for their family , wife and specially the daughter my super hero is my dad.. but why they can't be a super hero for other's daughter why a beast for other girls? 
coming to my point again is please please parents, family, friends stop teaching your girl to be dependent on a man for her protection for her decisions teach her to be independent ..and mine too please my family let me take my decisions alone without anybody permission if I will fall I will get up, but let me take a dare to walk my own path you are not letting me take a step how will I  walk, I will I face and survive in this society?

ENOUGH YR I DONT WANT TO BE BECHARI AND THE ONE WHO IS READAING THIS HEY YOU ONLY I M TALKING TO....
STOP BEING BECHARI AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELF .


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The soothing intimacy ❤

MUSAFFIR -THE LEADING STAR THAT LEAVES THE MARK.

TIME IS NOT JUST GREAT BUT WILL END SOON...