TIME IS NOT JUST GREAT BUT WILL END SOON...

Image
  The time is not just great I know, but it will end soon. Again the virus has entered our lives without knocking, everyone is in fear, what's next, who's next? But you know what, the best medicine is not paracetamol. The best medicine is your strong mentality, to recover from this soon, to be with your loved ones and enjoy again the freedom of being you and to do what you love to do. Your family can't come nearby you to take care of, but they are with you mentally, they are thinking about you every single time.  Your mom is thinking my bacha(my child) will get well soon. Your beloved is praying for your recovery so that they can be with you ASAP. Each and every person is praying for you and want to be with you, this time is making everyone realise how important is you for them and can't afford to lose you. And want you to heal soon and get back with them with laughter to enjoy with and the yummy recipes to try again in this lockdown. My favourites are suffering from th

yaadon ka pitara(the treasure of memories) ❤

Unwinding the memory that is still not faded. 
Today what's gonna come from that diary of memories is the moment of pure love. ❤
One day while I was going to my work , I suddenly saw someone falling in drainage , shit! I wish, I could stop her, but I was away from her. People helped her to get out of it, I reached there. I want to ask her are you blind ? can't you see drainage? but what I saw , actually shocked me. she was blind❤
Then I offered her flacon to wash of herself , I asked her that can I drop you somewhere ? she said with a smile, I am going to meet my husband. could you please help me to reach out to him? Damn😍that pretty smile on her beautiful face, i wish i could tell her how pretty she is. So when she asked me to help her,  I couldn't resist her and on serious note I don't want to. 
I hold her hand and we both walked talking about some unplanned conversation with a glimpse of smile on her face, and that was quiet special. I stopped her at the corner of the street and went for finding her husband but I didn't get him. I was returning to that lady to tell her that I am not getting him but what I saw next was again shocking, I saw both of them together. I was thinking, are  they having some sort of magnet attached to them ? But what was important at that time is they found each other, and that got me some peace of mind. Holding each other's hand , they  went back to road spreaded with lots of roses and love for them. 
Karma, destiny I don't know about them, but i do know about that strong positive vibes that was surrounding me at that time and that changed every negative energy into a positive energy around me , and i was in love with that vibe. I was in love with that happiness . I wish I could tell them they both look so perfect together😍 and that smile on their faces was so fascinating . I felt the love between them was so pure . I wish this whole world would be  blind , so everyone could find their true love. ❤
The next day i was searching for that lady i don't know why i was ? And there she was . Days were changing , months were changing , years would change. But what wasn't changing is their smile. someone would never  believe that  smile can make anybody's day, nor do i believed, untill i met that couple.
SO DO YOU HAVE ANYONE IN YOUR LIFE WHOSE SMILE MAKE YOUR DAY? TELL ME IN COMMENT SECTION BELOW WITH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND HEART.❤

Comments

  1. Babe ur writing is so blessed.....u know how much I love u ... bby ... keep writing ...I love u ...❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnku so much bae😘luv uh too ❤

      Delete
    2. Wowww dii just amazing really appreciate ur thought ❤️πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’

      Delete
  2. Amazing my love😍πŸ₯°❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow yr you really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yrr reality ♥ heart touching thinking of your's..... πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well written Di. This story touched my heart 😍#keepitup πŸ‘LOADS OF LOVE TO YOU ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely my sisπŸ’“πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful!! My friend shreya just shared it and i must say that you are superly talented! Lots of love and keep it up❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww dii just amazing really appreciate ur thought ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. 😊❤️πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb yrrr...keep it up πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  11. πŸ‘πŸ‘Œur smile hmesa haste rhna❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. story is amazingly writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... any one can believe in love after reading this ♥️♥️..I am glad to seeing you improving day by day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The soothing intimacy ❤

MUSAFFIR -THE LEADING STAR THAT LEAVES THE MARK.

TIME IS NOT JUST GREAT BUT WILL END SOON...